Thursday, November 5, 2015

November Awareness

November is the month we all remember to be thankful. If you have trouble finding things to be thankful for, you can check into the calendars that show "national day of..." or "National Awareness...". Some of the awareness and causes that stick out the most in my life are:

National Alzheimers Disease Month
*Grandma King*















National Doughnut Day (Nov. 5)
*Evan's first powdered donut*















Saxophone Day (Nov. 6)
*My Michael plays the sax!*














National Home Care & Hospice Month
*Grandpa Stouffer was able to stay home
and the family was thankful for hospice.*















National Novel Writing Month
*I'm not writing, but I'm thankful for those who do!*











National Scholarship Month
*My beautiful Kaylee is a senior! She's looking at
colleges and looking for scholarships.*













NoSHAVEmber
*I can't remember the last time I
saw Mike's face. It's NoSHAVEember
every day here.*






















Epilepsy Awareness Month
*My dad has epilepsy and my brother-in-law had it.*
















Family Stories Month
*Always a great time with the family!*













Worldwide Bereaved Sibling Month
*Travis was such a great person. We all miss him
terribly. SUDEP*















I'm very thankful for the people who are and who were in my life.
I have many sweet memories and a future to look forward to.

You can find more at:
Holiday Insights
National Day Calendar

No comments:

Post a Comment